*Sighs*
Yesterday was Caz & Rob's Wedding. 7months in the making and it went down without a hitch! The morning getting ready was pretty boring, but the outcome was great! Caz looking positively stunning!
Linda Truong was the wedding photographer and she was really fun to work with, we kept laughing at her because she was just so funny!
We were spot on time (not fashionably late!) to the church, and even had to church the streets several times. I felt like I was going to fall over down the aisle and wanted to just get to the end so I could turn around and look at her.
And so I did. And I started bawling my eyes out, she was just so beautiful and I was so happy and proud of her! Next thing I knew, she was at the front of the church, and she laughed when she saw me crying =P
The music was amAzing (go the Penno A Team!), the best wedding music I have ever heard!
But next thing I knew - everything was over and we were having afternoon tea in the hall. I made sure Caz was hydrated and fed and then went to go talk to others.
Then we went to go take photos at Wahroonga Park and at Loreto Normanhurst. It got very cold, the girls were freezing and the boys were happily warm in their suits.
We drove to the reception place and sat and waited for guests to arrive in the next room.We waited in a big room, which only had 2 sofas and a table.. nothing else. The boys were tired and tried to have a bit of a snooze. Then we were introduced couple by couple (my partner's name is Xander - or Alexander), and it was fun walking in to everyone clapping.
We sat and had our entree on the Bridal table (it was one long table, so it was awkward trying to speak to the groomsmen.) Food was good, and it was nice being able to talk to other people from church in between meals.
Before I knew it, it was speech time - I was really nervous giving my speech, and I started to lose my place right at the end, but people laughed and Caz liked it, so all is good.
My one last big role was joining in on the dance floor during the bridal waltz to dance with Xander - which was just hilarious and tonnes of fun because one of us kept missing a step, or the coupes kept bumping into each other. Xander and I were very glad to stop waltzing and just dance side to side!
Soon after was the bouquet toss - which was a lovely surprise for everyone (I dragged in all the single/ non-married church girls) and I kept being pushed to the front! So when Caz threw the posey, it scattered and all the girls got one!
The photographer found out that I was single and started poking and prodding, asking me what type of boys I like - she wants to set me up with her best friend =P
Caz and Rob left soon after, and so I left with Caz' parents and slept in Caz' old bed for the night.
What a day, I'm so happy for her - it was a beautiful wedding and I can't wait to see the official photos! But here is one I took when we were waiting at the reception.

HEY CLERINDAAAA!!! I FOUND YOU!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment about me... LOL.. You guys were laughing AT me! :( Oh so sad... But really it was great spending time with you guys...
And yes, I am trying to hook you up with my friend ;) Still in the process... Mmmmmm.... . . .. I'll just keep praying about it, first! HAHAHAHA!